Heck of a show if we don’t say so ourselves…
- HT talks about the beautiful Chris Doleman service and what he remembers most about his former teammate and best friend
- We break down week one of the XFL – Bitter Mike on the pace of play, Fred on pissing off June Jones and Henry isn’t impressed with the Coaching
- We discuss why Kaepernick would be great for the XFL – and then we discover in the show why he’s not in the XFL.
- Bitter Mike rants about AJ Hinch and his non-response response
- We discuss the Raiders offseason plans and Mike discovers that he can buy a new Raiders shirt on this thing called the Internet.
- Fred mentions the WORLD CHAMPION CHIEFS.
- Shoutout to Santa Fe Baseball and the voice of SF – John Snider.
It’s a jam packed show folks – listen – you’ll be glad you did.