It’s not everyday that Bitter Mike finds his way to a trap house, but less THE TRAP HOUSE…. But here he was, zig-zagging Houston freeways to get to one of the most underwhelming – yet charming in its own right – Trap Houses in Harris County – Fred’s!
So Bitter Mike was live and in studio, the band wasn’t back together since Henry was busy channeling his inner Vince Lombardi with long-time D-Line Guru Pete Jenkins, the Godfather of D-Line coaching. Henry was actually Henry on a Skype, while Bitter Mike was at the Crib and your Boy Freddy D did Freddy D type things… Thus the show:
- Henry on what NFL Veteran and Pittsburgh Steeler Cam Heyward said to him
- Astros get booed, hit and Gerrit’s 2018-19 comments go – under the radar
- Do we really want 17 games? HT says no
- HT loves CBD. Like, loves it.
- Fred has a far-out Chiefs-Eric Bienemy Theory
- Fred also has a Roughnecks XFL Conspiracy Theory
- Henry was singled out in the 1987 Combine – and nearly quit
- Bitter Mike breaks down the Cowboys offseason and whether Dak deserves a Big Payday
- Who knew Mike Nolan was still in the NFL
It’s a fun show folks, but of course it is, we wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t… so sit back, put your head phones on and ENJOY!